Data Protection Notice
The purpose of this notice is to comply with Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003, hereinafter referred to as “the Code”, ensuring the protection of the rights of every Data Subjects, their fundamental freedom and dignity, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection, whenever personal data are processed. In accordance to Section 13 of the Code, it is noted that this firm, namely Studio Legale Ichino-Brugnatelli e Associati, has received certain personal and fiscal data, whether communicated or transmitted by speech, whether directly or by third parties, in order to start certain relationships between the same firm and the respective Data Subjects, and to execute any related agreement. The said data are to be considered Personal Data under Italy law.
Referring to the said data, it is noted as follows:
- The treatment of personal data is contingent on the requirements of any legal transaction as well as the compliance with the relevant regulations and obligations.
- Personal data shall be treated by such means and procedures as to guarantee their safety and protection. They shall be printed on paper and/or processed by electronic and digital instruments, according to the minimum security standards pursuant to the Technical Regulation, (Annex B) of the Code.
- Personal data shall be disclosed to specially appointed personnel only, trained and updated on the Code, and identifiable at all times.
- Collection and process of personal data are necessary to law compliance and contract execution, therefore neither should anyone interested into the said compliance and execution refuse to communicate personal data or to have them processed.
- Other than communication and disclosure of personal data in compliance with Italy and EC law and regulations, communication of personal data is allowed in Italy to the following subjects/entities:
- Public Administration Offices and Bureaus
- Debt Recovery Agents
- Credit Insurance Companies
- IT Consulting Companies
- Individuals, companies, professional associations or organizations providing services, assistance or advice to our firm, with special but not exclusive reference to accounting, administrative, fiscal or financial issues.
For the same purposes, personal data might be disclosed to any of the associates of Studio Legale Ichino – Brugnatelli e Associati, such as attorneys, trainee attorneys, secretaries, assistants, and officers within the same firm.
Concerning the treatment of those data referred to by Articles 4 and 26 of the Code (i.e. all personal data apt to disclose ethnic or racial origin, religious, philosophical, or moral convictions, political opinions, affiliation to parties, unions, or associations/organizations for religious, political, or labour issues, as well as personal data apt to provide information about health or sexual life), Studio Legale Ichino-Brugnatelli e Associati certifies to be authorized to handle sensitive data by the Italian Data Protection Commission as provided forth by Autorizzazione n. 4 del 2002 al trattamento dei dati sensibili da parte dei liberi professionisti.
Duration of the Treatment of Personal Data
Personal data will be treated for no longer than necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data is being collected and to comply with every law requirements.
Right to Access Personal Data
Every data subject may exercise the following rights referring to the said data, as provided forth by Article 7 of the Code:
- The right to obtain confirmation about the collection of their personal data and clear communication of the same data, even before their recording;
- The right to be informed of the source of the personal data, as well as of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- The right to be informed of of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- The right to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- The right to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- The right to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per points 4 and 5 have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Data controller: Studio Legale Ichino-Brugnatelli e Associati; officer in charge of the lawful treatment of the said data: Ms. Paola Bezzola.
You are kindly requested to download and give back the Written Consent undersigned.
The sole purpose of information and documents in this website is to exhibit the activities and practices of Studio Legale Ichino-Brugnatelli e Associati, therefore neither are they to be taken as legal consultancy/assistance nor a substitute for the said services.
Information provided by this website has been checked with the utmost care; nevertheless Studio Legale Ichino-Brugnatelli e Associati, within the limits set forth by the law, takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, losses or damages deriving from the utilization of this website or the information provided therein.
Links connecting to other websites might access this website. They might be maintained by third parties who are not required to comply with the same policies and regulations that Studio Legale Ichino-Brugnatelli e Associati observes, therefore Studio Legale Ichino-Brugnatelli e Associati takes no responsibility for their contents.
The treatment of any personal data received by Studio Legale Ichino-Brugnatelli e Associati by means of this website shall be complying with Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003.